Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Paths diverge and i keep taking them

Out here in the trails community on a bike and sometimes on foot, sometimes with my dog, but always scouting, scouting new trails. I started a nonprofit to convene the trail community of Georgia in 2013 and that's been working well for four years but now it needs to evolve and offer more outcomes.

Jeff discovered mountain bikes and trail running and so he is usually by my side as a companion scout and we have great adventures.

This next chapter will reveal if I can continue connecting people and leading great outreach for the trails of Georgia or parks or green space in general. some ideas are to work with conservationist or state agencies and hopefully one of those will become the new home for my work in 2017.

Until then we are off to explore a cooky Nationwide concept called the Trans Canada Trail yes all the way across all the country. Amazing. Maybe we'll run into JT while we're out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment